We are excited to welcome you back!
Our tasting room is open by appointment only.
To limit the number of visitors at any one time while also providing you with a more intimate experience, reservations are required.
We understand the uncertainty many people are feeling during this time, and we want to make your visit to the estate as comfortable and safe as possible. In addition to our customary sanitary conditions, we have implemented social distancing practices and the following preventive steps to keep our valued guests and employees safe.
- We will be observing tasting room safety protocols, which include face coverings for all hosts, social distancing protocols, pre-shift health screenings and more.
- There will be consistent and thorough sanitizing of surfaces prior to and following your visit.
- You will find hand sanitizing stations for your use while visiting Freemark Abbey.
- We will be following all proper sanitizing and personal hygiene requirements consistent with CDC guidelines.
- We encourage our guests to wear face coverings and we will provide disposable face masks upon request.
- We will be using limited contact protocols for all transactions.
- We are not able to accommodate food or picnics on the property at this time.