A Napa Cabernet Club Like No Other
Josephine’s Cellar is a Napa Cabernet club like no other. It offers a complete look at the winery’s historical collection.
Named for the 19th-century founder Josephine Tychson, the club provides access to the extensive Freemark Abbey library. The opportunity to experience a three- or four-decades-old Cabernet Sauvignon in the historic St. Helena winery cellar is what sets Josephine’s apart from other winery clubs.
Specially created for red wine collectors, Josephine’s Club members are guaranteed a share of Freemark Abbey’s most distinctive wines, unlimited entry to tasting room experiences, access to the renowned library cellar, and exclusive activities.
JOSEPHINE’S CLUB MEMBERSHIP FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Six Bottles per Club Shipment
- Pricing starting at $850 per shipment
- Club shipments in February, May, and October
- Complimentary Club Shipping
- Special Member Pricing 20% off
- Access to our exclusive new Members Lounge
- First access to our expansive library program
- Guaranteed Allocation offerings
- Exclusive weekly club member promotions
- Intimate RSVP only member events
- VIP Tasting experiences