Freemark Abbey’s core wine club allows members to taste its newest releases ahead of the general public. In addition, access to the winery’s most limited production red wines comes with a Partner’s membership, a definite benefit for a winery with such a diverse portfolio.
A Story of Partnerships
Partnerships have been at the heart of everything we do. It is no surprise that we appropriately titled one of our wine club offerings based on this sentiment. Wine brings people together, and Freemark Abbey has done just that for over a hundred years.
Freemark Abbey is a Napa Valley winery with a long history practically defined by the partnerships that helped establish its modern reputation. Three post-WWII partners combined their names to give Freemark its moniker: Charles Freeman, Mark Foster, and Abbey Ahern took ownership of Freemark in the 1960s, and the rest was history. The Partner's concept is integral to our foundation here at Freemark Abbey.
A Partnership with Freemark Enthusiasts
- Four Bottles per Club Shipment
- Pricing starting at $350 per shipment
- Club shipments in February, May, and October
- $10 Flat rate club shipping after 1 year of membership
- Special Member Pricing 20% off
- Access to our exclusive new Members Lounge
- First access to our expansive library program
- Guaranteed Allocation offerings
- Exclusive weekly club member promotions
- Intimate RSVP only member events
- VIP Tasting experiences