Freemark Abbey’s core wine club allows members to taste its newest releases ahead of the general public. In addition, access to the winery’s most limited production red wines comes with a Partner’s membership, a definite benefit for a winery with such a diverse portfolio.
Partner's Cellar Club
A Story of Partnerships
Freemark Abbey is a Napa Valley winery with a long history practically defined by the partnerships that helped establish its modern reputation. From the three post-WWII partners—Charles Freeman, Mark Foster, and Abbey Ahern—who combined their names to give it its moniker to the seven legendary gentlemen who together took ownership of Freemark in the 1960s, the “partners” concept is an important one to the St. Helena winery.
There’s the fabulous Partners’ Blend Red Wine, a Right Bank Bordeaux-style, Merlot-Cabernet Franc blend; and the comfortably club-like Partners’ Lounge, set apart from the Historic Tasting Room, where the Partners’ Blend and many other Freemark wines are poured in a VIP atmosphere. And, of course, there’s the Partners’ Cellar wine club.
A Partnership with Freemark Enthusiasts
- Four-bottle shipment, three times a year (February, May, October).
- Preferred access to allocated wines.
- Average shipment price of $300 (tax and shipping not included).
- Invitations to exciting members-only activities and preferred pricing for all winery activities.
- Preferred pricing of 20% off current releases and select library wines; 25% off case purchases of select Wine Club wines.
- Preferred pricing of 10% off all non-wine merchandise.
- Complimentary tasting for Wine Club member and up to three guests.
- Access to Freemark’s private picnic garden (advance reservations recommended).
- Newsletter, winemaker tasting notes, and recipes.
- Personal assistance with wine and merchandise purchases, planning your visit and general wine country information.
An example of a recent club shipment includes a bottle each of four excellent, cellar-worthy red wines: a single-appellation Spring Mountain Cabernet; a Merlot from the sweeping Stagecoach Vineyard high on Atlas Peak; a unique Napa Valley Malbec, and, to round the fantastic package, a Cabernet Bosché from the iconic Rutherford Vineyard accessed solely by Freemark Abbey.